Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Healing Freedom of Abba Father

Proverbs 3:5-8 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart;  do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.  Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.  Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”

Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 16:11 

you make known to me the path of life
you will fill me with joy in your presence, and 
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
The Healing Freedom of Abba Father 


Let Him speak life into your bones and rejuvenate your soul. 
Let Him be the safe place.
The place you cast doubt and He says, "No my child, I am with you!" 
The place where you express anger, and He turns it into singing songs of worship. 
Let Him be the place where you cast fear and He turns it into security and love!

Know that He has grace and mercy and love for His children always. 
Let the lovely bones of your body breath Him in with the deepest breath! 
Let your soul start healing from the inside out. 

There is no reason to fear my Father tells me. For He is with me always! I truly believe that.    
There are so many times in my life whether I was on the wrong path or the right path that a situation I was in could have been worse. When I was a young christian I found myself asking why weren't you there? Don't I matter to you? Why don't you care? Why am I alone? 

But see, He was there! He was always there. Protecting me from what could have happened. I made choices that led me down a path and in the midst of my troubles my Father still cared and loved me and protected me. I just didn't feel it, because I was so far away from Him. I had taken a wrong turn and it is so easy to do when you make your own choices. In my selfishness I looked at Him and said, "why didn't YOU do better than this God?" 

Now I can see what might be a troubled situation and I steer clear of it where I can help it. I seek Him first, and He guides my path. It is so much nicer this way, trust me! 
But if I do find myself in a situation that is uncomfortable I know that I have the armor and strength of God and the enemy will and does fear that! 
I know that with the right actions and judgement I will win every time no matter the outcome here on earth! 

If you'd like to comment about something please do. I'd love to hear your thoughts or struggles. I'd love to pray for you. 

No comments: